Cheerfest & Allstar Jam
November 20-21, 2021
Team Placement Banner for 1st-3rd placements.
1st Place team members each receive a medal.
Grand Champion- Awarded to the highest scoring team in each session. Team will receive an electric guitar.
Specialty Awards chosen by the Judging Panels
Best Sportsmanship chosen by the 9 Panel staff
Most Spirited Fans
CHEERFEST: Saturday, November 20th
What is Cheerfest?
Cheerfest is a showcase event where your teams can perform for your friends and families.
How does it work?
- Each program will have a reserved block of time in both warm ups and the performance floor. You can use these times as you see fit to showcase your routines.
- What is the cost?
- $50 per team
- 2 coaches per team FREE. $25 for each additional coach.
- Do I have to register for both Cheerfest and Allstar Jam?
- No. Registration to Cheerfest is not required. Teams can register for both Cheerfest and Allstar Jam OR only Allstar Jam.
- How do I register for Cheerfest?
- Complete the form by using the link here.
*Ages 3 and under FREE
Please enter through the main gate (gate 9). Gates 2 and 5 will also be open.
FLOORING / WARM UP:
54 x 42 SPRING FLOOR PERFORMANCE
54 x 42 FOAM FLOOR WARM UP
SPRING TUMBLE STRIP WARM UP
FOAM STRETCH / STUNT AREA WARM UP
ADDITIONAL EVENT/VENUE INFORMATION:
QUALIFIED AND TRAINED JUDGES
TRAINED & KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF to help you throughout the event
USASF SAFETY CERTIFIED JUDGES
EMT / MEDICAL TRAINER ON SITE
1025 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607
Mask are optional for all vaccinated individuals. Mask are required for those who are not fully vaccinated.